ASK LINEN TALES
How do I place an order?
- Find an item you want to buy.
- Click on the desired size in the product size and selection grid.
- Add the quantity of product you would like to buy in the quantity window. Then click Add to Cart to add the item to your Cart.
- Once you've finished shopping, click the Proceed to Checkout, which you could find on in the Cart.
- Once you have reached the checkout screen, if you have a coupon code, enter it in the box bellow your shopping bag summary on the left and click Apply Coupon. Otherwise, click the Proceed to Checkout button.
- You will be given couple of delivery options. Mark radio button next to delivery option, which based on speed of delivery and costs fits your needs and click Calculate shipping costs.
- Enter your email address to to use Checkout as a guest or if you are an existing Linen Tales customer, please enter your username and password and return to Checkout. Registering makes it easier to place orders in the future. The online instructions make the registration process easy. You have the option to continue without registering, but you will still need to input your personal details.
- If you're a new Linen Tales customer, you'll need to enter your delivery and billing details. If your billing address is the same as delivery one just tick on the box to indicate that.
- Mark radio button to payment option.
- Place your order
Can I pick up my order from your shop in Vilnius?
Yes, please contact the customer service in advance, to make your order delivery charge free.
Do I need to set up an account to place an order?
No. If it is the first time you have placed an order with us there is no need to create your account if you are in a hurry. We’ll just need you to provide us with your email address and delivery address.
Is it possible to order fabric samples?
Yes, you can order different swatch books of our fabrics here.